HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP OUR STAFF, CUSTOMERS, AND COMICS HEALTHY:
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside.
- All patron must have a mask on to enter the facility. (If you do not have a mask, some will be available for purchase @ the Boxoffice)
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6′ between groups while waiting in line to enter the showroom and for the bathrooms. Six-foot social distancing markers will be displayed throughout common areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at club entrances and throughout the venue. We do however recommend customers to come with their own.
- Capacity of each show has been reduced to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom.
- All customers will be seated by a host at tables of no more than 4 people and will selectively seat people throughout the club. No one will be seated with guests that are not in their own party.
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well will not be permitted onsite.
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, menus, door knobs, faucets, bathrooms, and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected throughout the evening.
- All staff members will be wearing masks and gloves for your safety and theirs.
- Customers are required to wear masks at their table but came remove them while eating only, any movement within the showroom a mask must be worn.
- Customers will be able to order food and beverage from their showroom server.
- All food will be on served in/on disposable serviceware
- If you or anyone in your group is feeling unwell or feels it is best not to attend the show, please call the box office for credit to a future show.
- For Tickets we are only accepting credit/debit card payments, for dining cash and credit/Debit Card
We are abiding by all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a safe and healthy venue, so our customers can relax while enjoying great live stand-up comedy. See you soon!